Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I really like this photo that was taken by Abelardo Morell. I think this picture is a little bit abstract in a way, and that is one of the reasons why I like this photo. I really like how the bookcase is off center. I also like how in the background there is the pretty scenery of Florence. I think that there is a contrast between the indoor bookcase and the outside. I like how the bookcase is not super organized and that it is kind of messy and chaotic because it also contrasts with the serenity of Florence. At first I thought that it was windows behind the bookcase but it is actually the background projected on the wall. A little thing I like is that if you look at the biggest picture sitting on the bookcase, it is a picture of a house. I think that the picture blends in really well with the projected background and if the house was a part of the projection, it would be a really great frame. If you want to see more pictures by Abelardo Morell, you can click here: http://www.abelardomorell.net/photography/recent_01/recent_01.html

No comments:

Post a Comment