Tuesday, May 4, 2010


I really like this photo that was taken by Ferdinando Scianna. My favorite part about this picture is the cloud. The dark cloud continues down until it almost touches the guy's head. The guy is also looking up into the clouds so it makes me think of a kind of circle. I also like how the man in this picture is following the thirds rule and that there is two-thirds sky and one-third man. The subject, who is looking up into the sky, has an almost hopeful look on his face which makes me think that he is hoping for something to happen that will turn his day around. The man in this photo is the writer Jorge Luis Borges. If you want to see more pictures taken by Ferdinando Scianna, you can click here: http://www.magnumphotos.com/archive/C.aspx?VP3=ViewBox&ALID=2K7O3R13PITC&IT=ThumbImage01_VForm&CT=Album

No comments:

Post a Comment