Monday, March 22, 2010


This photo was taken by Danny Clinch. The subject of his photo is Jack White. Jack White is one of my favorite musicians so that I a big reason why I like this photo. I also like this photo because of the color contrasts. I like how the red in his outfit and the red in the stage contrast with the dark, almost black sky. The two guitars in the bottom of the photo help frame Jack White. I also like how "in the moment" this photo is. I like how it's not posed and that Jack white is just caught up in his performance and just playing his guitars to the best of his abilities. Another thing I like is the way that the stage lights add a contrast and kind of a "pop" to the photo. To see more of Danny Clinch's photos you can click here: http://www.dannyclinch.com/index2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment